Fri, Apr 28|
Revive | a collective wellness space
Men’s Circle with Rob Barcelon
Come together in connection
Time & Location
Apr 28, 2023, 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. PDT
Revive | a collective wellness space, 12211 First Ave #340B, Richmond, BC V7E 3M3, Canada
About the event
What is Men’s Circle?
My experience of men’s work is coming together with like-minded men who are looking for deeper connection with masculine identified individuals. It is a space where a man can show up and be vulnerable, share stories and experiences without any shame or judgement.
Who is men’s work for?
- Any man looking for deeper connection to other men, their wives/partners, friends and family.
- Any man looking for a deeper connection to themself
- Any man feeling stuck in relationships, purpose in life or lacking motivation?
- Any individual that values growth and personal development
During these circles, men will have an opportunity to:
- Be seen, heard and felt deeply
- Be called forward from a group of trusted men in a healthy and safe container
- Be held accountable for setting goals
- Be supported and support one another through life’s many challenges
- Process and dig deep
- Get uncomfortable
- Connect deeply with other men
- Take ownership for their lives
- Explore the father/mother wounds
- Create a community of Safe Masculine, grounded, strong men who want to do good in the community and world
What men’s circle is not:
- A place to complain and play victim
- Fantasy League
- Surface interactions
- A place to numb out
Who am I?
I am a local Steveston father who cares about his community. My goal is to bring together men who will support in building and maintaining a safe place for our families.
To sum up where I am in this stage of my life, is this quote from Ghandi:
“Be the change you want to see in the world.”
More of my journey below:
Men’s Circle will be held every last Friday of the month.
February 3rd is a complimentary introduction to Men’s Circle.
3 month commitment $60 total(Recommended)
Drop in $25
Each Friday is limited to 14 men, including myself so 13 spots available.
Any questions please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to connecting with you.